Monday, January 24, 2011

Betrayed...but not

I expect too much from you, because I see endless possibilities when I look into your eyes. It sucks that you don't see what I do. It hurts to see your smile fade and trade places with anger. I miss your laugh and the way I feel when I am with you but now I wonder how much you have changed . I wonder about the life we might be living had their lungs been stronger. I wonder about the different turns my life has taken and why I always find myself at your doorstep. I feel betrayed when I see you give up because I have never given up on you, so why should you? I am so tired of fighting so hard and believing in you when you don't have faith in yourself. I wonder when you'll realize how special you are and how great you can be.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment