Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second thoughts...

My feet are aching my toes keep curling and then release with every inhalation. I cant believe I am standing here again. My nerves are getting the best of me but I am trying not to lose faith in myself, I know I am strong enough to say what needs to be said and to do what needs to be done. I know I can handle the dangers of the game but I am not sure if I can handle the anger I am sure will cross your eyes. Third times the charm but I am not sure about the two of us and this potential life. I feel it in my skin that things are about to change but is it for the better. I fear that telling you what I hold back might make you feel trapped or worse yet make you stay and hate me more. The last thing I want to do is push you away but there are better reasons than this to be together and id rather experience those reasons and feelings with you then to go through life feeling like you were forced to stick around when all along you just wanted to escape. My heart is pounding my head is throbbing I can feel my body shaking. On second thought I don't think I am strong enough to do this.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment